Despite staying for only one night, I had so much fun and got a glimpse of Japanese lifestyle in the countryside.
- Very nice and friendly
- Played guitar to welcome me at dinner
- Drove me around to show me the neighbourhood like supermarket and primary school
- It was a school day and I was invited by the host to pick her granddaughter up from the kindergarten
- the season for plum was over and we picked some lemon and some mandarin orange.
Boat Trip and Fishing
- It was so much fun cruising around Shirahama.
- We went fishing in the middle of the sea after cruising around Shirahama and I was lucky enough to catch 2 fish in less than half an hour
- The host drove me to a nearby hot spring place where they(and other locals living in the neighbourhood) usually go. And we both enjoyed the relaxing hot spring together=)
- Delicious homemade Japanese food
- We had dinner together with the host and their granddaughters and it felt like I was having a family dinner that I had become part of their family